October 14, 2020
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Jerry Rau will Present “Pipeline Integrity for Managers – the Standards and Regulations Simplified,” as a webinar on October 14, 2020, at 9 a.m. CDT
Pipeline Integrity is complicated and verifying compliance is not straight forward. This course will relate the pipeline safety standards and regulations to integrity solutions, not just simply compliance. The gas pipeline integrity rule has been in force since 2004. The lessons learned from the combined experiences will be explored. Integrity solutions require collaboration from many diverse groups within the pipeline operator’s organization. This is not a comprehensive look at all the nuances of the rule but rather a practical guide for a manager not directly engaged in pipeline integrity activities.
2.5 PDHs with Certificate of Completion provided.
This webinar received a 5 out of 5 star rating!
“I appreciated the experience and perspectives on how to set up a successful IM plan.”
“Thought the way you presented went well today…”
“As someone who is fairly new to the integrity portion of pipeline operations, I appreciated the overview of various topics.”
Jerry F. Rau, COO and Chief Engineer, JTrain, Inc.
Director Interstate Pipeline Integrity and Corrosion Services Panhandle Eastern/Energy Transfer (Retd.)
Bachelor of Science-Mechanical Engineering (BSME) from Marquette University (1974)
Member of National Association of Corrosion Engineers and American Society of Mechanical Engineers
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- 40 years of experience in energy related businesses, primarily oil and gas production and natural gas transmission.
- Have been heavily involved in the development of corrosion control and integrity management industry standards and have directed research activities for the pipeline industry
- Experienced in onshore and offshore corrosion control disciplines for both structural reliability and failure avoidance
- Developed and implemented threat assessment and risk management programs
- Authored papers and made numerous presentations to industry associations on corrosion control and integrity management
- Currently provide consultancy in corrosion control, integrity management and regulatory compliance
- Chaired various committees of PRCI related to Corrosion, Integrity Management and In-Line Inspection
Join us for this event remotely by registering and logging in on your preferred digital device.