(MUST BE SUBMITTED TO TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES IN WRITING)
- Cancellations received 3 days or more prior to the event will be refunded or may be credited towards a future event.
- Cancellations received 1-2 days before the event or due to no-shows will be invoiced for 5% of the training fee. We will allow 100% of your payment toward a future webinar within 1 year of the event.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES
- TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability, and extreme weather.
- Notification will be provided within 7 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course. Save
- TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES is not liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials, nor shall TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at a TECHNICAL TOOLBOXES course.